Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally

Here are a few pages I finally completed. They were the layout that was presented at the Close To My Heart regional celebration in Calgary.

Take note on the "a monster truck adventure" page the monster truck sticker and the family time adventure three layer stamped image. They were gifts from my husband from his trip to San Diego. Isn't that sweet?! Now getting them was great! but I think to watch him go through a scrapbook store shopping for stamps and stickers would have been priceless to see.


This page was actually designed with the title "you colour my world" (well actually they had color... but we are in Canada aren't' we). That title just worked perfectly with my Easter egg colouring pictures.


The convention was great. I got so many ideas and saw so many neat projects and layouts.


I even saw some celebrities. Here is a picture of me with Janette, the founder of Close To My Heart. I know it's not like she's a movie star... She 's even better then that... well it was to me.



Till next time.








1 comment:

  1. i would like to see adam trying to find scrapping stuff to, hehehe im so glad you had a great time at the convention

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.