Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's Back To School

My son, Jérome, is starting grade 1 tomorrow. And the one thing that I kept thinking was: "And I don't even have his first day of Kindergarten scrapbooked". I know most mothers would be concerned about their little boy growing up. But what can I say... I'm a scrapper to the core.

So today, I scrapbooked his first day of kindergarten just so I can say that is was done before he started first grade. I'm really not that organized of a scrapper cause I manage to ignore the fact that his third birthday party is still unscrapped.

So here are the pictures of that layout.

I used CTMH's Typeset paper kit, and the CTMH Cricut Cartridge.

On my first day of school my mother followed me through every step, waking up, eating, brushing my teeth. I decided to pester my own kid the same way.
Even the cat followed him to the bus stop.


Emergency bathroom break before the bus got there. Boys!! what can I say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.