Thursday, September 06, 2012

A Glittery Halloween

Well I was at it again last night. It is a bit of a challenge since I can't accomplish all I was thinking to do with my pages until I unpack my scrapbook stuff away.

I was thinking of embossing some of the pieces of orange paper to give it a little more dimension. Or to spritz some black mist on my page.

I was going through some of my picture and I picked out some from Halloween of 2001 ( I suspect I already scrapbook these )

I pulled paper in Halloween colors but I wanted to accent in silver to match that sheer spiderweb fabric I had on my costume.

I came across the silver glitter cardstock I purchased last year from my stamping' up rep. And decided to put it to work. With the high glitter paper I like to use it in small accent in my pages so that's it not overwhelming.

 

I selected a layout from page maps jan 2012



The lighter orange cardstock I selected seemed a little too bright for my liking so I stamped it with a large background stamp with black ink.

 
 


I inked all the edges with black ink, to to pull all the different pattern paper and cardstock together.


So here is my final page. Embellished with black, gray, and silver gems.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.