Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Scrapbook Page In A Looooooooong Time


Well I finally cleared up my scrapbook area, and sneak away here and there and after 4 or 5 days I completed my first scrapbook page in a long time. God I missed it... and I am so behind. Good thing there is a scrapbook weekend coming up soon.


The gears are from my new stamp set "Gear Up" from Close to my Heart that I heat embossed with silver embossing powder ,that I later cut out. Cutting out stamped image is such a mindless, relaxing task... as long as you have the micro tip scissors.




I cut the tag out with my Slice electronic die cut machine, then covered the whole thing with watermark ink and embossing powder. I stamped the words with Staz-On ink.


This page is not the best I ever did. But I do like it and I'm very pleased at how it turned out. Sometimes it seems that a lot of the scrapbook supplies have a feminine feel; so I'm pleased at how masculine this one turned out. Yeah!! I'm scrapbooking again!
I may just have to start my challenges again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.