Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Workshop On The Go


With Adam getting more independent and being able to watch the boys. I'm planning on getting my scrapbook evening started again. I'll be starting "Workshop On The Go" starting March or April. Once a month we will create a two page layout (for those who would prefer; we can create 6 cards 2 each of 3 different layouts). Each month we will be getting a new paper kit, a new acrylix stamp set, a new layout and a new technique featured. The hostess rewards will be rotated between the participants. They will be hosted on the last Wednesday of each month at the Zella Community Association.


To sign up or for more details please contact me.


Melanie Barr, ambarr1@telus.net.


Here is a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.