Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Scrapbooking Weekend... How I Wished You Were A Scrapbooking Week

Twice a year I host a scrapbooking weekend as a fundraiser for the Zella Community Association.



These weekends are always a lot of work. The packing, the food prepping, the setting up. But what a GREAT time. By the end of the second day, I always wish we where having and Scrapbooking week... I could handle 7 days of been with great women, enjoying a great hobby with great food. Alas all good things must come to an end.

This time we where 13 women. I shared my table with my two best friend and my sister.


I love these amazingly creative women. I didn't accomplish quite as much as I would have like but it's tricky to do so when you are also the host. But what I did accomplished I am pleased with. Here is my artwork.




Here are some more pictures I took this weekend.



And here is what it took to get all my stuff back home.


Now looking forward to the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.