Sunday, March 06, 2011

Colour Combo H2H Challenge

At Heart 2 Heart as a colour challenge this week. The selected colours are Gypsy, Creme Brulee, and Black. Once again, although my cardstock collection is growing every month, I did not have Creme Brulee cardstock. So I made my own. PS I like to cut my foams into 6 and then I staple a 1 1/4" circle marked with the colour ink the sponge will be for. That way my colours never become a blended mess on the sponge, and I don't have to worry about cleaning them.

 I created two cards for this challenge, mostly since I was hosting a fundraiser scrapbooking weekend for the Zella Community Hall, I had a lot of scrapping time. What a blast!!! View my next post if you want to see the other projects I created there.

Here is card number one.


And Card number two:




Okay so now that my entry for the challenge is in, and the scrapbooking weekend is done; I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards! Way to rock these colors:) Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards! The first card is gorgeous and the second is adorable. Thanks for participating with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very different cards, both perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing this week, Melanie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.