Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop

I love sending cards for Christmas and I'm really excited about these... mainly because they are 6" x 6" and you know what that means. No? Well it means that I can send a 4" x 6" Christmas picture with my card, no itty bitty photo for my family this year. Yeah!!

Here are pictures of the cards we will be creating at the Zella Hall Scrapbooking Weekend on November 6th and 7th.


The workshop includes. All the cardstock and pattern paper that will be required for completing these cards, sparkles, ribbon, the 6"x6" envelopes and the stamp set A Timber. This workshop will complete 12 cards; 2 each of 6 different patterns. You get all this for $25 or if you prefer you can get the workshop kit for $15 without the stamp set (which will still be made available for you to use).

Here are a close up of the cards that we will be creating.
Card 1
Card 2
Card 3
Card 4
Card 5
Card 6


Here is the list of items that you should be providing:

Paper trimmer*
Adhesive
Scissor*
Acrylic Block *
Corner Rounder*


*these will be made available for sharing but that will slow us down.

I will have the ink pads there for sharing but again if you have your own it will speed up the project. I have used Chocolate, Olive, and Holiday Red (Cranberry would also work). If you would like me to order you these ink pad along with your workshop please let me know before Oct 20Th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.