Sunday, October 24, 2010

Studio J

Well, I got the Studio J membership with Close To My Heart, which is the CTMH Digital Scrapbooking program; and finally I have used it. I must say I am impressed. I don't think this will completely replace scrapbooking for me. But in one evening I have completed four 2-page layouts. This will be a great tool when I want to catch up on some scrapbooking.
Here are pictures of the pages I have created (I get the JPEG file for free with the membership, so that I may print/share these as much as I please).
Layout 1: Test Ride
Layout 2: Thirty
Layout 3: Calaway Park



Layout 4: Just Girls
There is so many paper kits to pick from (some extra under the membership) and layouts (tons more with the membership), and from there the embellishments. I had a great time and I am so pleased with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.