Thursday, February 24, 2011

BRRRRR Its Cold In Here

Hello again, I was getting worried that I wouldn't have time for this weeks challenge. However I used this weeks workshop night to complete it. This week the challenge with Heart 2 Heart is all about the COLD. Well I've been thinking about it and when I think of cold... I don't see myself in it. That is when I stay in I add extra layers... Blanket, Book and a nice cup of Cocoa. So here is my card... it is not "cold" but that was my "loose" interpretation.


Once again I apologize for the poor quality pictures these where taken with my phone. I got my order this week and I bought the clear cards. I love seeing them used in challenge and I really wanted to have my turn at it. I worried about the adhesive to use. But I ended up using my tom bow anyways and the results are crystal clear.. LOL I crack myself up sometimes... get it.. Crystal Clear.. Anyways moving on.


I used the Miracle level 2 paper pack and the Crystal Blue cardstock and ink, Chocolate ink, and the A Sip stamp set all from CTMH.



I also got to play with the Craft borders (I can already tell these will become a favorite of mine). And I added some bling with the glitter glue.


And voila!!! Before I end this blog I want to take the time the thank my friend and neighbour Ingrid who has so graciously open her home for the CTMH Workshop Group when the hall where we normally meet as had an unfortunate flood that killed the furnace. Again Ingrid, THANK YOU!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love this stamp for this challenge great work. Thanks for joing us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, friend. I adore the card and think I will have to make a clear card one of these days as well (just to give it to my husband - LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love how you used the clear card :) Thanks for playing at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome clear card! Love this stamp set. And now I'm craving a cocoa with Bailey's...Glad you got a chance to play along at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! What a great way to use the clear cards. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie,
    This card is adorable! I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, Melanie! Thanks for sharing it at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.