Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Fun Card - Mojo Monday 196

This is my first time participating to the Mojo Monday Challenges. It fact this card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge 196. I flipped the sketch so that the circle would be to the right for my “pocket”.



I used mainly Red, White, and Blue because those colours coordinated with my paper so well. But the end result makes it look very much like a USA Patriotic card. The only problem with that is that I am very much Canadian. I hope I still get to use this card.


I plan on putting a photo of my boys on the front insert. Probably make this a card for their grandparents.


Here is the list of material used (all from Close To My Heart)

Cardstock:
White

Paper:
Fanfare B&T Duos

Ink:
Cranberry Z2116
Pacifica Z2192

Stamp Set:
Fanfare B1377
Other:
Ribbon
Brad from Level 2 Assortment Fanfare Z1400
CuttleBug Star embossing folder (the only non CTMH product)

And there we go, here are a few more close-up pictures.




1 comment:

  1. I love this card! The pocket is so creative, I'll have to try that. I'm sure grandma and grandpa will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.