Monday, July 18, 2011

A Sad Sale

In order to add to my scrapbooking supply, I am required to sale one "item" for fund and space. I'm sad to see my Slice Elite go, it as worked out great for me. I love to portability and the little amount of space it requires.



Here is a list and pictures (sorry about the poor picture quality, my camera is currently missing so I used my husband iPod) of all the accessories I have for my Slice.


4 x Drawing Tips in Black, Primary, Neutrals, and  Brights
2 x Replacement Blade Tools (with 6 new blades)
1 x Set of Embossing Tips
1 x Slice lifting spatula (not shown in pictures)
1 x Design Card Storage
(21 Slice Cartridges ~ 7 MS + and 14 regular)
  Basics 1
  Basics 2
  Basics 3
  Animal Crackers
  Fall/Back To School
  Fa La La
  Spellbound
  Sports
  (Note)Worthy
  Just Chillin' Teen
  Spring
  Big Kids
  Wedding
  Farm Life (MS+)
  Word & Expressions Holiday (MS+)
  Basics 1 (MS+)
  Under The Sea (MS+)
  Think Pink (MS+)
  Jungle (MS+)
  Paws & Claws (MS+)
  Calendar
1 x 12" x 12" Hands Free Magnetic Cutting/Embossing Mat
1 x 5" x 5" Embossing Mat
1 x 5" x 5" Glass Cutting Mat
1 x Quick Start Guide & User Manual
1 x Power Cord
1 x Slice Elite Cordless Design Cutter
1 x Dust Protective Case
1 x Slice Inspirations Box (With over 40 project cards)
1 x Slice Apron (not shown)

The lot retails at over $1200. I am asking for $900 or best offer.

To view the image of each cartridge or to find out more about the use of a Slice, please visit www.whyslice.com.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.