Saturday, January 22, 2011

Growing Love For Studio J

My love for cardstock and pattern paper runs deep. When Studio J was introduced I was unconvinced. I simply could not imagine enjoying the creative process with my beloved paper in hand. My mother who is not a scrapbooker had a reversed reaction. The creative process appealed to her more knowing there wouldn't be the intimidating mountain of tools and material involve.

Then I created my first four layouts on studio J in one evening (you can view these in my past blog), while watching TV. If you are familiar with the process of scrapbooking (which most of you reading this are) you know the time involve in creating a scrapbook page. Well worth the time!! But for all of those other pictures that I want to eventually get to scrapbook, Studio J as been the perfect solution.

Here are seven more layouts that I have completed more recently. The more I use Studio J, the more I like it and see it's possibilities.

Close To My Heart February promotion is Score A Perfect 10! If you're a Studio J member, you can take advantage of this great opportunity to fill up your scrapbook. For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! If you’re not a member yet, now’s a great time to join!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.