Saturday, January 08, 2011

Girly Birthday Card

Jérome has been invited to a few birthday parties this month for little girls. Which is great! It gives me the chance to use my girly scrapbook stuff. I don't get the chance to do that very much. So here is the card that I created. The original plan changed a little bit but I'm very pleased with the final product.

Here is the list of materials I used.
Pink, Purple and White Cardstock came from my stash of scraps. I do believe they are from Close To My Heart. But no guarantee.
Inks:
z2129 Hydrangea
Z2147 Smokey Plum
Z2167 Créme Brulee
Z2166 Tulip
Z2128 Hollyhock
Stamp Sets:
D1335 Intrinsic Background
D1407 Piece of Cake
D1082 Made By Me
Extra Tools:
3174 Blending Pen
y1008 4"x4" Acrylix Block
z1163 Double Scrubber
1778 My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner
Non Close To My Heart Tools:
Uni-ball Signo Brand White Gel Pen
Martha Stewart Laced Edge Punch
Jérome Signed the card himself and opted for the french spelling. Yeah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.