Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wow!!! I'm On A Roll!!!

Jerome’s Halloween party at his school is tomorrow, oops let me rephrase that, it’s later today. So I needed to first finish the costume.







My husband suggested we all dress up as Angry Birds. For those of you who may not own an Iphone or Ipad, it’s an App game where the goal is to kill the green pigs by throwing the angry birds through a sling shot. So to make these costumes, I bought different coloured T-shirts and felt, lots of felt!! At least 20 times the amount I actually needed. And fabric glue, I had the fabric pen at home already. So here are our costumes.



Also I wanted to make a goodie box using the coffin template on my life’s is a party cartridge and I ended up heat embossing the image from the CTMH Thriller stamp set in white.









I also made Marshmallow popcorn/gummy bear ball for the class. When I told Jerome this and that he should also give one to his teacher; he suggested that Rachelle should probably get one as well (The bus driver). I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful of him. So here is the goodie bag I made for the bus driver.




Now… I’m going to bed! Good night.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute projects - you have been a busy girl!! Thanks again for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! The costumes, the coffin boxes, the gift bag, oh my! Thanks so much for sharing (again) @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, those are just adorable!! I'm so glad you joined us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the little thing that makes my day just that more special.